Author Topic: DiD Vids Collection  (Read 609570 times)

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
Black Snake Moan (2006)
« Reply #360 on: July 07, 2017, 07:15:47 AM »
Black Snake Moan (Part 1)
Christina Ricci

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ugvfum





(reposted 7/14/19)
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
Black Snake Moan (2006)
« Reply #361 on: July 08, 2017, 08:40:08 AM »
Black Snake Moan (Part 2)
Christina Ricci

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9jdsqt





(reposted 7/15/19)
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
Mike Hammer, Private Eye "A New Leaf"
« Reply #362 on: July 17, 2017, 09:56:49 AM »
Mike Hammer, Private Eye "A New Leaf"
Shannon Whirry and one of the worst putz offenders of all time.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/htbjq7



At least the joke was funny, with Shannon's deadpan expression and Hammer's tactical exit.

(reposted 6/23/19)
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Luigi Vercotti

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 12044
  • Karma: +2825/-537
    • View Profile
Re: Mike Hammer, Private Eye "A New Leaf"
« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2017, 04:37:32 PM »
Mike Hammer, Private Eye "A New Leaf"
Shannon Whirry and one of the worst putz offenders of all time.


He does seem to be what Peyton Haas might look like as a full adult (or is that a dolt?).
Soul Searching Kink of Preverts
(nickname courtesy of Wayne)

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe "Memories Of Mara"
« Reply #364 on: July 23, 2017, 07:47:44 AM »
G.I. Joe "Memories Of Mara"

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x9186t



(reposted 12/18/19)
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe "The Great Alaskan Land Rush"
« Reply #365 on: July 29, 2017, 11:34:50 AM »
G.I. Joe "The Great Alaskan Land Rush"

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xl7xh9



(reposted 12/20/19)
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Jackrabbit

  • Regular
  • **
  • Posts: 157
  • Karma: +110/-25
    • View Profile
Re: G.I. Joe "Memories Of Mara"
« Reply #366 on: July 31, 2017, 08:16:32 AM »
G.I. Joe "Memories Of Mara"

I feel like I'm a completist sometimes, but then you go ahead and post a handgag scene from a cartoon that's 30 years old! I'm not complaining, I love that stuff like that gets posted.

I actually wish that handgag-only scenes from television got reported more consistently at BP, because I'd probably edit some of the recent ones. But unless I happen to watch the show, I don't even hear about it.

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
Re: DiD Vids Collection
« Reply #367 on: August 03, 2017, 02:25:43 PM »
I'm glad someone out there is appreciating them. haha

A lot of older hand gag scenes have gone overlooked for years. I'm working on a Friday the 13th: The Series marathon, and I've found a few Robey hand gag scenes not listed in the Voluminous Database. A couple of them were pretty extensive too.
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe "Skeletons In The Closet"
« Reply #368 on: August 05, 2017, 01:34:59 PM »
G.I. Joe "Skeletons In The Closet"

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r4dvq9



(reposted 12/22/19)


Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
Bimini Code (1983)
« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »
Bimini Code
Vickie Benson, Kristal Richardson

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zwq552




An edit of one of my favorite scenes from an original factory VHS source.
Supposedly that's an uncredited pre-steroids Hulk Hogan that Vicki kicks in the face during an escape attempt.

(reposted 7/24/19)
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
Rebelde (soap)
« Reply #370 on: August 20, 2017, 07:11:57 AM »
I'm going to clean out some older clips that have been sitting in my folder for too long. I haven't posted them before for various reasons such as someone else beat me to it, posted a better quality version, etc.


Rebelde (soap)
Dulce Maria

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cmv0lw (part 1)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lrv81h (part 2)







(reposted 10/8/19)
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

raffish

  • Regular
  • ****
  • Posts: 567
  • Karma: +306/-11
    • View Profile
    • ScreenTies
Re: Rebelde- spanish soap
« Reply #371 on: August 20, 2017, 12:06:54 PM »
+1 for this one. (Actually, +1 for Bimini Code when I get a chance.) Sam has an HQ clip of the Rebelde scene as well, but yours looks at least as good, so I'm just gonna keep both on the Drive and let folks decide for themselves.

Say, you wouldn't happen to know anything about this other Rebelde scene, wouldya? It's one of my favorites, but I've never managed to track down an HQ version. There's no DB entry for it, and I don't even know actress names or episode numbers. Le sigh.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4u3brXcKItMMkNEVU5qR2xMaVE
ScreenTies.com: For all your pervy, yet mainstream, Damsel in Distress needs

blowthelights

  • Junkie
  • **
  • Posts: 2062
  • Karma: +723/-50
    • View Profile
Re: Mike Hammer, Private Eye "A New Leaf"
« Reply #372 on: August 20, 2017, 04:56:46 PM »
Mike Hammer, Private Eye "A New Leaf"
Shannon Whirry and one of the worst putz offenders of all time.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q3lo0g



"We're not here to start no trouble, We're legally required to do the Putz Offender Shuffle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
Professional jerkoof.
Recovering DIDcoholic scene collector.

Anubis

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 10475
  • Karma: +2697/-347
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelde- spanish soap
« Reply #373 on: August 21, 2017, 05:07:46 AM »
Say, you wouldn't happen to know anything about this other Rebelde scene, wouldya?

Unfortunately no, I don't have any info on it.
Universal Law of Posting Dynamics: Controversy Generates Activity

raffish

  • Regular
  • ****
  • Posts: 567
  • Karma: +306/-11
    • View Profile
    • ScreenTies
Re: Rebelde- spanish soap
« Reply #374 on: August 21, 2017, 07:56:11 AM »
Unfortunately no, I don't have any info on it.

Thanks anyway...the quest continues.
ScreenTies.com: For all your pervy, yet mainstream, Damsel in Distress needs