Buffy The Vampire Slayer "The Gift"
Michelle Trachtenberg
https://www.sendspace.com/file/bz0vu0
http://i.imgur.com/RVVHhMm.jpg
This was one of my favorite episodes of the series. It was originally supposed to be the finale, but then clueless UPN stumbled in and ground out two shitty seasons afterward.
A friend hated this show because it would pre-empt baseball. "You mean we can't watch the game because there's a rerun of Buffy?" Fun for hours. Back then, I thought it would be one and done.
I never got into the "Angel" spin-off when it ran. But I caught the rerun cycles and was pleasantly surprised. The stuff with the kid was annoying, but most of the rest of it was good. I even started calling one of the brother's pals "Lindsay McDonald" because he has an irritating habit of asking for help when he needs it and then being an asshole the rest of the time. The character's demise in the finale was a fine moment in TV. "You're a lackey! You're not the one who kills me! Angel kills me!"