But on a positive note, The 3 Fucking Stooges might be entering their gagging a slightly mumsy but still attractive 1940’s hotty with a generic white detective gag season.
So PUNSTER notice on saturday nite that WW wuz notin it's usual 7pm EST slot. They were showing "the 3 stooges".THE 3 FUCKING STOOGES! WW wuz currently in the middleof season 3, otherwise known to us Bondage Buzzardz as:the season of the BLACK CLEAVE GAG.I can see if they showed the remainder of the seasonwhich wuz the last season but why was it cut off there?we are being deprived of "the martians are cumming"and "deadly Dolphin". "Hot Wheels" was the last episode they aired. I have noticed that WW is now airing on "Heros And Icons" Network,currently showing season 1, so they will probably run the whole series.Only thing iz that this network in not in HD and I want to seeLynda's gagged face in full clarity. But on the plus side they might showthe whole actual bondage scene as MeTV often cuts many of the seens!CARY GARTER, CIMMY JARTER and WELCOME BACK KOTTER