Author Topic: Mainstream DidClips  (Read 613219 times)

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2012, 12:49:55 PM »
                       Asian gameshow-b&g on bed

Don't know what it was called on YouTube, cos I imaginatively retitled it.

Found it almost straight away, which is practically a bloody miracle considering the number of clips in that folder.

 

                     http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/40043813/file.html
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2012, 12:56:39 PM »
                                Young And Free....Ivy Angustain

This is really good. It's an ongoing handgag, followed by a cleave gag & an OTS carry.



                             https://rapidshare.com/files/776170876/YoungAndFree.rm
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2012, 06:08:53 AM »
"Spiders" Sci Fi Movie.. Bondage,tape,gag,kidnap,ots and such.. Enjoy.  ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h5grx0
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »
             W la Foca lory........seriously!

Whilst buzzing around YouTube I came across this little number.

And I've got to say, it ticks several boxes;

...Outdoor bondage..

...Hot damsel..

...Skimpy underwear..

...Groping & fondling..

...The only box it doesn't tick is the, "must have a gag" box..

But hey, it's not like I give a shit about that!
            
                       https://rapidshare.com/files/3887498529/w_la_foca_lory_del_santo_violenza_-_YouTube.flv
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »
               Relentless.....(Marianna Hill)

       https://rapidshare.com/files/2565706530/Relentless.rm
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2012, 07:09:26 PM »
                    Bellamy......Jacqui Gordon..(1981)

This is possibly one of the best DiDclips we've ever seen. It's a big clip, about 140mb, & plays for about 18 minutes.

I took the original 8 video's from YouTube & spliced them together.

BTW, I looked it up & Jacqui was 19 years old when this was made.

So all those moral high horse, sanctimonious types can fuck right off....



                      http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/21644238/file.html
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »
             Nice 'N' Sleazy

Now for something a bit different....

This is the British senior punk outfit "The Stranglers" notorious performance of Nice'N'Sleazy at Battersea Park in 1978.

It certainly outraged the Sunday scandal sheets at the time.

Okay, there's no gags, bondage, or OTS carry's. Just some semi-naked chicks!

And worse, there's a couple of putzes on stage with the girls. One of them thought it was a good idea to strip naked.........only he knows why...

I've uploaded the video for anyone who's interested,

And you should be, if only for the spectacle of some cracking young women, some of whom were amateurs, at their physical zenith, gyrating wildly, & making obscene gestures to the crowd!

I can't overemphasize how much better the video is than the caps.

It's fucking epic in my opinion, but then I've waited 30-odd years to see it..



                               http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/67916859/file.html
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2012, 06:23:45 AM »
Zoraida Rebalde.. Kidnap & OTS ..on screen tying and gagging and school setting .Enjoy  ;)

       http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygz4po
               
                  [Thanks Wayne, another classic clip from Lazos Latinos!]
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2012, 06:25:43 AM »
"Bound and Carried" OTS Enjoy    ;)    (Nadine's Nightmare)

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/51skf7

               [Hey Wayne, that's gnot gnu so it must be gnold!...In fact, it looks exactly like the OTS edit I made. Page 2 of the OTS topic. No worries, it's all good
                    crossover action!]   HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2012, 05:20:47 PM »
                    Hooch.......Erika Fox...(1977)

From one of the legendary DiDclippers of days gone by.

     

                 https://rapidshare.com/files/3275144331/Hooch_WMV_V9.wmv
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2012, 07:27:15 AM »
Russian Hogtie.. Most bondage ingrediants..   Enjoy.  ;D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcruue

              [Spasibo Wayne. That's a nice little clip actually, and colourful too!]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2012, 04:16:54 PM »
Quote
Wednesday February 29 17:59:13 2012
The great ectasy of Robert Charmichel
Occupied in another obsession i found accidentally this scene from a british movie about a home invassion (Clockwork orange style) involving a middle age coupple.
I heard that the rest of the scene is quite disgusting so take care sensitive souls
Mandrake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHL2QOiKjdU
             
                          The Great Ectasy of Robert Carmichael

Mandrake reckons this couple is middle aged, but they don't look that old to me.

And the woman has very youthful taste in nightwear!

I didn't bother looking for the "disgusting" parts.

              https://rapidshare.com/files/1402779540/THE_GREAT_ECSTASY_OF_ROBERT_CARMICHAEL2.flv 
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2012, 06:25:11 AM »
Some bondage and an OTS in the great outdoors. Enjoy    8)

            http://www.sendspace.com/file/718qu9   
                  
            [Wayne, this doesn't seem to be a video file. Could you check it out for us please.]  HM

        Update:

     [If you download this file & rename it with ".wmv" at the end, it turns into a video file as if by magic!]
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2012, 07:56:28 PM »
Harty,Sorry just 86 the whole thing.. I have no idea what happened??? I'll post sumpin else.  :o
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
Let's give this un a shot??? Gag only and a lot of nudidity... Hope this one worked???  :-[ Don't let the nudidity shock you.


         http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1ri1m

                                      [I'M SHOCKED!! :o]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...