Author Topic: Mainstream DidClips  (Read 613274 times)

doc

  • What's Up doc?
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: +40/-78
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2012, 09:02:24 AM »
 Another crappy Bollywood tape scene.  At least it is short.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7v3y_crappy_lifestyle



Luigi Vercotti

  • Relic
  • ******
  • Posts: 12042
  • Karma: +2825/-537
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2012, 10:53:52 AM »
Another crappy Bollywood tape scene.  At least it is short.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7v3y_crappy_lifestyle



Was the budget on this film so tight they couldn't afford 3 seconds of time for someone to press down the tape against her face?
Soul Searching Kink of Preverts
(nickname courtesy of Wayne)

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2012, 02:38:25 PM »
In the day this was a quite cutting edge film. The director and producer was "Russ Meyer" He did just over the line flix.. This one I have a file on. Classic F/F bondage black and white.. The ultimate dominatrix controlling the young girl who even boasts a bikini in the middle of the desert. Sports car,silk cleave gag.Front silk wrist ties..The bondage crowd must have loved this one. So settle back for some "Faster Pussycat Kill ,Kill" action.........Enjoy  :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ubuufc

  [Wayne, that's the most exciting synopsis of a scene you've ever done! Should we give the Egyptian deity credit for his clip?.....nah, let's not.]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2012, 04:40:10 AM »
    Air Terror - (Killerjagd über dem Pazifik)

Probably clipped by one of the excellent German contributors that hang out in the community..



http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/27171132/file.html
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

bernowhy1

  • Guest
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #199 on: September 05, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »
Here is a clip from the 80s Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett ("The Priory School"). It's a pretty ugly actress but its a scene I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aqq1v8

   [Never saw that one before. Thanks]  HM

bernowhy1

  • Guest
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2012, 08:08:18 PM »
By the way, does anyone have the scene from Up and At Em, Amalie (På'en igen, Amalie)?

[I haven't, but you've got me curious now. Apart from a preview clip on Youtube & the dvd cover, there's not much to find.
    I've been wanting to try out eMule cos it's full of non-English stuff. Not this one though, just a lot of crappy porno nonsense!]  HM

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2012, 06:34:51 AM »
"Young Indiana Jones" TV Series.. Spunky girl gets an OTS with her hands tied behind her..I don't think you get a gag?  Enjoy..  ;)

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/73435520/file.html

  [It's a nice little scene actually. Thanks.]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

bernowhy1

  • Guest
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2012, 10:14:54 PM »
After about an another hour of searching, I found the clip on damseltube under the user "peapotmaster"; I'm certain he ripped it from a now deleted vid on youtube. While the women are older, their stupid expressions under the heavy cloth make the scene worthwhile. The kid sounds autistic though.

Thanks for helping with this.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/80bu93

  [+1 for tracking it down so quickly!]  HM

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2012, 10:42:52 PM »
Okay it's granny bondage, but you have to say it's a great scene.

I tried filestube as well but came up blank. Maybe I just suck at searching! I'll try damseltube next time.

I've actually heard of peapotmaster, I might take a look over there.
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #204 on: September 08, 2012, 06:24:03 AM »
Damsel has wrists tied in front and later wrists tied behind back. Trussed up and given a sweet stuff gag..To top off this German presentation we have a nice OTS.. Enjoy  ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2xkwu

  [Danke! This is called "Hamburg Transit", & it's a good, pretty rare scene]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

bernowhy1

  • Guest
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2012, 01:20:42 AM »
From the movie Redline.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bfn8sq

     [This would have been better without those guys & their stupid Hong Kong phooey!]  HM

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2012, 10:41:27 PM »
Next up is "La Orca" ... Kidnapping,mouth packing, tape gag,injection,hand cuffs, and lots of naughty nudidity.. Harty,we also have a classic muff dive.. 30MB file .. Enjoy  ;D

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/46390107/file.html

     [There's more muff diving than bondage in this....good quality version though!]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

Harty Mopkirk

  • Moderator
  • ******
  • Posts: 13751
  • Karma: +2566/-1520
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2012, 04:15:23 PM »
  Mavi Kelebekler 16.Bölüm - Tek Parça

Turkish lots of girls scene.



http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/81975112/file.html
“Gold medal winning photographer” (Anubis)

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #208 on: September 16, 2012, 10:11:04 AM »
Bondage.. Struggle,stuff gag,and such. Enjoy  ;)

Harty,I'm about out of bondage stuff..a little left in the OTS bag and maybe something from my tapes but not much.  :(

http://www.sendspace.com/file/higts9

  [You've been a great friend to this thread, & any OTS I come across will make it's way onto your page. Nice clip by the way, thanks!]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...

wayne3750

  • Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 4188
  • Karma: +1835/-147
    • View Profile
Re: Mainstream DidClips
« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2012, 06:33:52 AM »
"Home and Away" Kate Bell.. Girl carried OTS with a bunch of silver duct tape including gag.. Enjoy  ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gqk0ng

 [Bonzer! don't recall seeing this before]  HM
Lately I've been eating the generic brand of wax beans. I rip off the label and, I can't tell the difference...